SCROLL SAW INSTRUCTIONS
1) Select your piece of wood. Trace your shape and go over it in dark ink so it’s easy to
2) Make sure your hair is pulled back, safety goggles are on, and gloves are on. Wear tight
clothing and close-toed-shoes.
3) Plug scroll saw in and turn on with switch below.
4) Put the wood by the blade and slowly push into the blade. When changing directions
make slow not to make any sharp turns. When removing the blade from the wood slowly
pull the wood in the opposite direction of the blade (towards you) and go back in the
same direction you went in. Make sure that you go slow and don’t make any sharp
angles or do them too fast or the blade can break.
5) When done turn machine off and unplug.
6) Sand down the edges of your wood so there are no rough edges or wood hanging off the
7) You’re done.